Lanterns that were built 60 years ago are still burning in the French Quarter! Most competing lanterns of lesser quality generally have a much shorter life expetancy. If you want to buy a lantern that lasts made by real craftsman, you want a Bevolo lantern. View the comparison »
Crafted to Last a Lifetime
Since 1945 Bevolo has been manufacturing the highest quality traditional, antique, and custom designed hand-made lighting fixtures. Today, Bevolo Gas and Electric Lights is the largest manufacturer of hand-made, open-flame copper lanterns in the world. Bevolo prides itself in the five areas that have made us who we are over the years.
- Customization – We care about putting the correct size and style on your home
- Quality –Bevolo Lanterns are lifetime fixtures and will be the last you will ever have to buy
- Beauty – Bevolo Lanterns only increase in beauty as the copper ages
- Continuity – We never discontinue a style of light
- Riveted – Aviation technology is the root of our hand riveted lights’ strength
- Sustainable – The purest copper has a projected life of 300 years
- Efficiency – Our lights feature the most energy efficient burner in the world
- Longevity - Lifetime burners and secondary baffling systems ensure operability in any climate/environment
- Locally Made – We are proud to be not only American made, but Louisiana made in Orleans, Jefferson and St. Tammany Parishes!
BEVOLO Gas & Electric Lights has manufactured traditional and antique lighting since 1945. We hold true to the belief that old world craftsmanship is what truly makes our fixtures last a lifetime. In fact, lanterns that were built 60 years ago are still burning in the French Quarter! Bevolo Lights are only made in Louisiana, supporting local economies for generations.
View the Comparison
- Copper Lights
- Bevolo Collection
- Design Services
- Photo Gallery
- About Us
- Architects & Designers
- Technical Info
- Why Bevolo?