Bevolo Gas & Electric Lights has a world-wide reputation for creating beautifully nostalgic and energy efficient gas lamps. Our gas lamps are locally made and each is hand-crafted, hand riveted and oxidized to perfection.
Bevolo Gas Lamp Features
- Efficient Gas Burners with 800 BTU will save you between $100 and $200 per light, per year
- Generations of lighting experience to stay lit and not blow out
- Unique patent pending gas tip assembly prevents excessive gas flow and unsafe flame height
- State-of-the-art Bevolo "Batwing" Flame design unique to our gas lanterns for maximum lighting
- Hand forged Iron brackets by Bevolo craftspeople with the highest grade primers and paints for longevity
- Weather and heat resistant tempered glass on hand and pre-cut to perfection
- Hand riveted to stand the test of time
- Authenticated gas lighting with a unique serial number
- Complimentary expert lighting analysis by Bevolo designers with 50+ years of experience
- Wide selection of over 500 styles and sizes to complement any architecture
- Made in America in New Orleans with generations of tradition and craftsmanship
For more information about Bevolo gas lamps, take a look at our copper lights, find out more about how we're focused on sustainability and read our testimonials to learn what our customers have to say about Bevolo lighting.
If you would like to find out how Bevolo Gas & Electric Lights can help you find the perfect lighting for your home or business, contact us today.
- Copper Lights
- Bevolo Collection
- Help Me Decide
- Photo Gallery
- About Us
- Architects & Designers
- Technical Info
- Why Bevolo?